News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Ray Comfort on Atheist Experience

Started by Recusant, March 30, 2011, 10:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Whitney

Thanks for posting this...I had intended to after listening to the podcast but forgot.  I have to say that I think they handled the conversation very respectfully considering how big of a dumb-ass Ray Comfort is.

Ulver

I will listen to this when I can, as I just saw it on Pharyngula too, but I have been learning a bit more about Ray Comfort and his...um...assertions lately (he left enough of a facepalm with his banana antics I didn't really go further). He is quite the character. I suppose I appreciate his attempts to use "logic" more than I've seen others, but, his logic is pretty bad.

LegendarySandwich

Ray Comfort seems like a nice enough guy, and from what I can tell is completely sincere. That's all I can say about him.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"Ray Comfort seems like a nice enough guy, and from what I can tell is completely sincere. That's all I can say about him.

I think so too, though he's as brainless as an Egyptian mummy.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Heretical Rants

How many times do you think Ray's had one of these ill-conceived debates, eh?