News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Out of Body Experiences

Started by Sophus, January 05, 2010, 03:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karadan

I've never had a OBE. I don't know anyone who has either. To be honest, i always thought they were an urban myth instead of something which actually happens to people. I always thought it was in the same category as remote viewing or water divining. However, i have had instances whilst inebriated on various substances where i thought i was in a completely different place. For instance: I was sat on a sofa at a party and my friend started talking to me. I addressed him as i would a customer because for a fleeting moment, i thought i was at work and he was paying me for beer. Obviously that's not an OBE but was definitely some kind of reality 'adjustment'. It didn't frighten me, rather, it made me laugh. My friend was rather perplexed though. I'd just tried to charge him for a drink.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Faradaympp

Well as for who gets to experience them, I guess anyone with enough money, the conditions? I know a guy who can hook you up, just put on some Jefferson Airplane and you're set  :rainbow: :bananacolor:
"It's ironic that a god who created intelligent beings would want their blind devotion."-Anonymous

CAUTION-Staring at burning bushes may cause blindness. ;)