News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

New here.

Started by fellstar, December 29, 2009, 05:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fellstar

Hello everyone.

I'm a 27 year old man.  I'm a Process Engineer by trade.  

Due to the realization that I'm afloat in a sea of ignorant people, I've come to find an outlet for my frustration.  In addition to that, I'm looking for resources, ideas, and a general community where I can post what I believe without the fear of persecution by the ignorant and weak minded.  I hope that I can find that here.

LoneMateria

Welcome to the forum.  We won't persecute you for your beliefs/views of the world, but we won't let things we find fallacious go unchallenged.  I hope you find good intellectual debate and discussion here and I look forward to future posts from you.
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

G-Roll

welcome. i look forward to reading your contributions.
Quote from: "Moslem"
Allah (that mean God)

McQ

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the introduction. I think you'll find a lot of information here, as well as be able to contribute to the forum.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Thom Phelps

Quote from: "fellstar"...Due to the realization that I'm afloat in a sea of ignorant people, I've come to find an outlet for my frustration.  In addition to that, I'm looking for resources, ideas, and a general community where I can post what I believe without the fear of persecution by the ignorant and weak minded...

Welcome, Fellstar! I look forward to your posts.

Unfortunately, some of us are ignorant and weak minded, regardless. Speaking only for myself, of course. - -   :hmm:  - -   Now, where did I put that copy of Curious George I was reading?

Hope you can tolerate it.

fellstar

Hah, thanks for the replies everyone.

Ihateyoumike

Welcome to the forum fellstar. Sounds like you're gonna like it here. I know I sure do.  :headbang:
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.