News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Atheist, Liberal, and Artistic Newbie

Started by brainshmain, March 15, 2007, 07:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

So angry, so hot, so....artsy. I like it. What is it with me and liking angry chicks? Maybe it's something with sexual aggression....

Anyway, welcome aboard. We're getting an influx of people lately.

If you like angry stuff, check out my new blog. Nothing but anger from a guy who sits around at a desk and does nothing but security stuff.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

SteveS

I'm so sorry that you saw this too, donkeyhoty.  I feel your pain.

Quote from: "donkeyhoty"SteveS, I saw that SHIT, and yes shit needs to be all caps regarding that movie. I encourage everyone to see it. It's so bad it will make you appreciate the fact that you are not as incompetent as the people that made this drivel.

That's what bugged me.  The concept was so fun and they blew it.

Quote from: "donkeyhoty"Also the militant atheist repents at the end, (funny, but you probably wont make it that long watching it)

Yeah, big disappointment.  Should have stuck to her guns.

donkeyhoty

Steve, best parts of the movie, the vampires have overrun the planet and some chick just sits on a bench at the boardwalk in Jersey(?), and the militant girl rides her bicycle around AT NIGHT.  WHAT?  

Really, just completely insane how bad this movie is.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson