News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

For someone with a lot of time on their hands

Started by Reginus, October 29, 2009, 01:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginus

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10977&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

80 pages worth of a Christian defending the global flood model. I've only read a few pages of this, but if someone wants to check it out and give us a report, I'm all ears.
"The greatest argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

LoneMateria

I'm reading over this and I think it belongs in Noahs flood the great myth post.  (i've only read like 2 pages ... so far it seems like its just people arguing ... then again i'm sure thats how it looks to outsiders here ... and possibly some insiders).  I tell you what though otseng seems annoying and I can tell you on page 2 that s/he won't change their mind no matter what.
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl