News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Homeland Security Ethics Teaching Tools Organized Crime Prev

Started by TradeSkillsLLC, August 04, 2009, 01:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TradeSkillsLLC

:bananacolor:

What are the lies that you can't see?

The wheel of Buddhist terms poster tinyurl.com/5atfhh Velcro modular wall mural game. Doctoral dissertation for philosophy, title: The Interpenetration of Buddhist Practice and Classroom Teaching. Technocracy Ethics USA censorship Chinese military intelligence genius clones tinyurl.com/l6pfac

PARASITIC SPECIES INFESTATION alien robot telescope spaceship: audiobook getting things done (GTD is the tag)Making It All Work, 1st tracks of PALE BLUE DOT, as we transition 2  knowledge based global society C-Span.org

outdoor living spaces with  education automation like home automation; 5 or 10 soundproof sleep chambers in one bedroom; with temperature control and touch screen web interphase, alarm brings up the lights slowly to simulate sunrise before softly audible sounds slowly increase volume to wake you up gently inspiring quotes Change.org

as computing power increases exponentially and ubiquitous web enabled sensors allow 4 immersion in context relevant buddhist or ethics perspective, national broadband plan

dharmaprinting.com augmented reality sociology subject index and table of contents Chinese military intelligence genius clones life energy word abacus sustainability transmission measurement context mapping twitter.com/globalcide is me :rant:

Block Posters Makes a Large Poster from Any Image,  send this to every school and buddhist center in the world but translate message first.
full comment text: tradeskillsllc.blogspot.com on change.org here: search for "globalcide"
change.org/actions/view/urge_congress_for_a_national_media_campaign_to_let_american_kids_understand_this_message
or tradeskillsllc.livejournal.com or TradeSkillsLLC, EXTINCTCULTURE web search, or on: Thoughts.com or on wordpress.com search for Semantic Web Media Compass Augmented Reality Sociology2.0 Thank you for reading this letter.

Tanker

Ahh yes, the ever effective spamming, cut and paste, Wall o' text.

Wow I just took a look at the webiste listed on his profile page it's like looking into a scizophrenic's mind. A trully confusing place.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

johncoths

I guess the audio book is really interesting, and about the Homeland Security Ethics Teaching Tools Organized Crime Prev, what would be a best thing for the security things like that?

LoneMateria

:ban:

Ahh the old multi-account spam.  Who has pictures and information about shampoo?  This thread should totally be about shampoo now.
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Whitney

karadan

QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Renegnicat

[size=135]The best thing to do is reflect, understand, apreciate, and consider.[/size]