News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Happy Crazy Person's Chocalate Day To You All

Started by strikemedown, April 03, 2010, 10:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strikemedown

A couple of thousand years ago - when the world was created - a holy rabbit laid a chocolate egg so that we could all have a day off work. Hooray.Happy Crazy Person's Chocalate Day To You All.

MariaEvri

im eating a huge cadbury chocolate egg now
it will give me heartburns but damnit its worth it!!
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

hismikeness

Quote from: "MariaEvri"im eating a huge cadbury chocolate egg now

I might be the only guy on the planet that doesn't like Cadbury eggs. In fact, the cream filling makes me ill just thinking about it. Is that weird??

Hismikeness
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

MariaEvri

Quote from: "hismikeness"

I might be the only guy on the planet that doesn't like Cadbury eggs. In fact, the cream filling makes me ill just thinking about it. Is that weird??

Hismikeness

holy crapintosh, The cream egg? Id die for it!
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

pinkocommie

Quote from: "hismikeness"

Hismikeness

I don't care much for the cream eggs, but I super like the Cadbury candy coated eggs, the pastel ones that are solid chocolate with a dusty looking outer candy coating?  Nom nom nom...
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Whitney

I use to love the Cadbury cream eggs but now I think they are gross; I don't care much for the carmel filled ones either.  I didn't know they came in chocolate; I might try one of those if I see one.

I do love the recees peanut butter eggs and those little pastel hard coated milk chocolate eggs in the purple packaging...yummo!  Wait...are those purple packaged ones made by cadbury and what you were describing pinko?

pinkocommie

Quote from: "Whitney"Wait...are those purple packaged ones made by cadbury and what you were describing pinko?

Yessssss.  So good.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

mama_ape

Quote from: "strikemedown"A couple of thousand years ago - when the world was created - a holy rabbit laid a chocolate egg so that we could all have a day off work. Hooray.Happy Crazy Person's Chocalate Day To You All.

Wait...South Park taught me it was that Peter the apostle was actually a rabbit...peter rabbit ya know...and that they had eggs at the last supper...hmmmm  SOUTH PARK LIED!!!! JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOO?!
So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

Whitney

hismikeness

No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite