News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

How DARE you call me a shakespearean ACTor!

Started by Renegnicat, October 17, 2009, 07:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegnicat

Quote"What is this? What sausage-baby-nosed have you completed now, no thanks to men of real art. Come, let me see--EGAD! How DARE you paint me as a shakespearean actor! Shakespear is a pig! A pig, I say! He is no closer to revelation and I would not be caught dead in zis outrageous outfite zat you have placed me in! See how I wave my little hande, the way I strike into ze air with my excellent musculature and show men like shakespear how much a spear is worf for his head. I say good day to you, young man. No. It is over. Do not try to ze begging. It will not work darling.

You are, how you say--ze pig." -- Ribaldi

Jesus christ, can this guy be any more stuck up? I should have drawn him as king lear.  :hide:

:edit:
The resolution in the preview window is really bad. Click on it for full view to see a much better version.
[size=135]The best thing to do is reflect, understand, apreciate, and consider.[/size]

AlP

I like the drawing Renegnicat. Do you have a link for the quote? I need some context =).
"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus