News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Proceed to Warp 8 number one

Started by Ultima22689, October 13, 2009, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneMateria

Lol it would suck if they said it in a nerdy way.  Someone would have to have Patrick Stewart's voice.  It would only be awesome if it was said in his voice.
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Big Mac

Quote from: "LoneMateria"Lol it would suck if they said it in a nerdy way.  Someone would have to have Patrick Stewart's voice.  It would only be awesome if it was said in his voice.

No dude, they'd have to use Kirk's voice. Kirk was a way better Captain. Namely he wasn't British. Brits can't lead a military anywhere anymore. Kirk would just judo chop your ass if you got in his way. Pimp slapping all the time.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

LoneMateria

Oh no seriously we are not getting in a fucking Kirk vs Picard fight.  I have some freaking dignity left.
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.

Ultima22689

Indeed, i'm not getting into this one, such an argument could destroy the forum for arguing such awesomeness in a thread. Now the better captain of all time is no doubt Kathryn Janeway  :bananacolor:

LoneMateria

Big Mac

Quote from: "LoneMateria"Janeway FTW :bananacolor:

Besides getting her ship stranded, she was in the worst series of the Star Trek franchise! So the dog liked cheese, big whoop. I only watched each episode twice unlike the others in the series...

Kirk will always be the man.

Oh my god, this is why I don't have a girlfriend, isn't it?!?

Tom62

Quote from: "Big Mac"No dude, they'd have to use Kirk's voice. Kirk was a way better Captain. Namely he wasn't British. Brits can't lead a military anywhere anymore. Kirk would just judo chop your ass if you got in his way. Pimp slapping all the time.
Captain Picard was a Frenchman.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

LoneMateria

Quote from: "Big Mac"Oh my god, this is why I don't have a girlfriend, isn't it?!?

Probably.  My GF watched all of Voyager with me.  She rocks :P  I like the borg so Voyager was always the series for me... and lets be real who didn't want to see Seven of Nine?  Besides there is something about them setting a course for home and never giving up.  Thats probably why I will like Stargate Universe.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Tom62"
Quote from: "Big Mac"No dude, they'd have to use Kirk's voice. Kirk was a way better Captain. Namely he wasn't British. Brits can't lead a military anywhere anymore. Kirk would just judo chop your ass if you got in his way. Pimp slapping all the time.

With an English accent....

hismikeness

Quote from: "Big Mac"
Quote from: "Tom62"

With an English accent....

Who could project thoughts in to your mind and the minds of all mutants and he drove a wheel chair. Wait...
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Big Mac

Quote from: "hismikeness"Who could project thoughts in to your mind and the minds of all mutants and he drove a wheel chair. Wait...

I do enjoy Stewart's work and he does have a sense of humor by being on the Simpsons before (The Paddling of the Swollen Ass....WITH PADDLES!!!) and he's one of the funniest characters on American Dad.

Ultima22689

!!! I just realized that was him and he IS the funniest character on that show.

Anyone remember the episode of Frasier where Patrick was a guest?

(don't hate me for liking Frasier, for some reason I catch on to shows like that, ironically i'm only 20)

Renegnicat

Gaah! I'm surrounded by nerds! Quick, open the SARAH PAHLIN INFLATABLE LOVE DOLL!!!  :drool
*shotgun blast*
[size=135]The best thing to do is reflect, understand, apreciate, and consider.[/size]

LoneMateria

Quote from: "Renegnicat"Gaah! I'm surrounded by nerds! Quick, open the SARAH PAHLIN INFLATABLE LOVE DOLL!!!  :drool
*shotgun blast*

And you think we are weird at least were not pretending to be Dick Cheney.

Renegnicat

Touché.

Of course, I don't consider myself a nerd. I'm more of a "geek-lite" type person. Y'know?  ;)
[size=135]The best thing to do is reflect, understand, apreciate, and consider.[/size]