News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

See you in Mass?

Started by joeactor, February 05, 2007, 08:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

'nother law fer y'all:

QuoteThe General Laws of Massachusetts
CHAPTER 272. CRIMES AGAINST CHASTITY, MORALITY, DECENCY AND GOOD ORDER
Chapter 272: Section 36. Blasphemy
Section 36. Whoever wilfully blasphemes the holy name of God by denying, cursing or contumeliously reproaching God, his creation, government or final judging of the world, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching or exposing to contempt and ridicule, the holy word of God contained in the holy scriptures shall be punished by imprisonment in jail for not more than one year or by a fine of not more than three hundred dollars, and may also be bound to good behavior.

ref:   http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/272-36.htm

Stay outta Mass. if'n ya know what's good fer ye!
  JoeActor

ImpaledSkier

oh Jebus...

there's no way you couldn't claim it freedom of speech though.
"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die, it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive. So live for the moment." -The Spill Canvas

McQ

Now I know why everything is "banned in Boston"!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

MrE2Me

We meant well, honest...  :(
[size=92]I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. - Stephen Roberts[/size]

MommaSquid

Quote3 results for: contumeliously

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
con·tu·me·ly      /ˈkɒntʊməli, -tyʊ-; kənˈtuməli, -ˈtyu-; ˈkɒntəmli, -tyum, -tʃəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kon-too-muh-lee, -tyoo-; kuhn-too-muh-lee, -tyoo-; kon-tuhm-lee, -tyoom, -chuhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

â€"noun, plural -lies.

1. insulting display of contempt in words or actions; contemptuous or humiliating treatment.  
2. a humiliating insult.

And I was trying so hard not to learn anything new today...

McQ

Quote from: "MommaSquid"
Quote3 results for: contumeliously

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
con·tu·me·ly      /ˈkɒntʊməli, -tyʊ-; kənˈtuməli, -ˈtyu-; ˈkɒntəmli, -tyum, -tʃəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kon-too-muh-lee, -tyoo-; kuhn-too-muh-lee, -tyoo-; kon-tuhm-lee, -tyoom, -chuhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

â€"noun, plural -lies.

1. insulting display of contempt in words or actions; contemptuous or humiliating treatment.  
2. a humiliating insult.

And I was trying so hard not to learn anything new today...

See? That's what you get for being inquisitive!  :D
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Big Mac

Well if you can't own a weapon to defend yourself, what do you expect in that state? Fuck that place, sorry for whoever's from there but I personally dislike it, Cali, New York, etc. who are just too....hippiesh.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

ImpaledSkier

It's called the Freedom of Information Act, Kate. The hippies finally got something right! Ha-ha! Just kidding...not really
"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die, it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive. So live for the moment." -The Spill Canvas