News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

4 Step Proof for God

Started by Parture, September 01, 2009, 12:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aedus

Quote from: "Ellainix"What suggests that the universe is dependent and needs a cause? The hypothetical Big Bang could have been caused by nothing more than the theoretical "Big Crunch".
Don't look at me. That's how apologetics define the universe, yes.

Also, current evidence has shown that the universe is expanding too fast for there to be a big crunch. I seriously doubt there will be a big crunch. Why not just go with a multiverse theory? It makes alot more sense.

Ellainix

Yeah, haha, I had a great time, I'll talk to ya later hunny.
Quote from: "Ivan Tudor C McHock"If your faith in god is due to your need to explain the origin of the universe, and you do not apply this same logic to the origin of god, then you are an idiot.

Mark L Holland

To Parture

Boy are you delusional while I believe that God or Gods do exist, the existence of the Christian Bible God is invalid with a resounding Invalid.  The Christian Bible has been and is proven without a doubt to contain verified lies and as such cannot be considered a divinely written book nor can it be considered the infallible truth of an infallible God.  The Christian bible has been proven beyond doubt to be man written and not God written. :bananacolor: