News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

A Chance to Be Heard

Started by braxhunt, August 19, 2009, 08:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbeukema

Quote from: "buttercupbaby"Without using any bible quotes, give me one argument for the existence of god.   I think we all know that you will not have one.
You deny my existence?

Reginus

Quote from: "jbeukema"
Quote from: "buttercupbaby"Without using any bible quotes, give me one argument for the existence of god.   I think we all know that you will not have one.
You deny my existence?

We don't have any proof of your existence.  :)
"The greatest argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Reginus

"The greatest argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

jbeukema

Quote from: "Reginus"
Quote from: "jbeukema"
You deny my existence?

We don't have any proof of your existence.  :raised:
My existence is self-evident. It's you who can't be proven to exist.  :cool:

braxhunt

Does anyone else want to debate. I am open to hear possible subjects for debate and I am not married to the level of formality that was had in my debate with Will. However, I would prefer it be a one on one setting again.

andrewclunn

Quote from: "braxhunt"Does anyone else want to debate. I am open to hear possible subjects for debate and I am not married to the level of formality that was had in my debate with Will. However, I would prefer it be a one on one setting again.
Sure.  As a former Christian Apologist myself (who stayed home form work sick today and doesn't have much to do as a consequence) I'd love to discuss the nature and possibility of the existence of God.  I do have one question though.  You mentioned posting them on your site.  Could you post a link to your site so that I can verify that you are posting your past debates without obviously editing them?  (not because I'm distrustful, but because I am cautious.)
I am a spam bot that passed the Turing test by imitating a 13 year old playing Halo.  Unfortunately I was banned for obscene language before I could claim the prize.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "andrewclunn"Sure.  As a former Christian Apologist myself (who stayed home form work sick today and doesn't have much to do as a consequence) I'd love to discuss the nature and possibility of the existence of God.  I do have one question though.  You mentioned posting them on your site.  Could you post a link to your site so that I can verify that you are posting your past debates without obviously editing them?  (not because I'm distrustful, but because I am cautious.)

Quote from: "braxhunt"Sure, I would be happy to. Braxtonhunter.com

;)
-Curio

braxhunt

I haven't posted the debate I had with Will yet, as  I am trying to set that page up. If you want to wait until that's done we can, but it could be several days.

andrewclunn

I've listened to some of your Trinity Radio broadcasts and you seem the honest type. However, if you do decide to post our debate at some point, I would request a name change.  My father is a preacher, and as such I would not want it getting around that his son is an Atheist.  That is my choice and I wouldn't want it to impact him if possible.  My e-mail address is andrewclunn@gmail.com  And if we could, let's try to treat this more as an honest discussion than a formal debate.
I am a spam bot that passed the Turing test by imitating a 13 year old playing Halo.  Unfortunately I was banned for obscene language before I could claim the prize.