News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Acclaimed Chicago Religious Satire-Follow Us On Twitter

Started by Sco, July 29, 2009, 11:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sco

Hello friends.  I write from Chicago Illinois.

One of the most acclaimed comedy shows (and remember, Chicago is the Comedy Capitol of the world) in 2008 was The Best Church Of God.  We performed weekly, upstairs from Second City, at 10:30 am on Sunday mornings to large houses.  

We will be returning in September.  But I'm here now to urge you to follow us on twitter:

http://twitter.com/bestchurchofgod

Also, check out our website:  bestchurchofgod.org

If you're in the area, come see us starting in the fall.  If not, please stay with us online.  Or, preferably, a combination of both.  

Blessings to all you critical, independent thinkers!

Ihateyoumike

Does anybody remember the old days when spammers weren't blatantly obvious? Good times...
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Tanker

I know these guy are supposed to be atheists and all but it only seems fair if you're gonna ban Theists for this kind of spaming you need to ban the secular ones too.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.