News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

"Biased Sources"?!

Started by Sophus, July 23, 2009, 06:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matrix

Quote from: "SSY"Recusant, as usual, is exactly right.WIki also has an article listing the transitional fossils (horses amongst them), which is my favorite.

Nutter: "There are NO transitional fossils!!"

Sophus: *Presents list of transitional fossils*

Nutter: *Contemplates new evidence in unbiased way, before redacting previous claim about transitional fossils and retires to examine how this new evidence will alter their world view, after thanking Sophus for the information*

At least thats how I imagine it will go, your milage may vary.

HAHA! I'm new here and I loved this. I've had this argument over and over and every time the reply I get is "You still haven't shown me a transitional fossil."

And every time I reply with: "You're not going to get Kirk Cameron's Crocoduck."

I get called biased. And sometimes hateful. Too funny.
"Peacefully they will die, peacefully they will expire in your name, and beyond the grave they will find only death. But we will keep the secret, and for their own happiness we will entice them with a heavenly and eternal reward."

X1L

Regarding the second law of thermodynamics this is usually shortened to "Entropy increases" and quoted as such by Creationists, but the law in full states "In any closed system, entropy increases".

The Earth is not a closed system as energy from the sun and space is constantly being exchanged. So entropy is only decreasing on a very local level but increases when the rest of space is taken into account.

All the best

Chris