News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Birth life and everything

Started by Rastelin, July 22, 2009, 12:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastelin

There are a lot of things that can go wrong when you are born. One of them can be to die, which if you consider it, saves a lot of trouble in the long run. But if you make it out of the hospital I would like to see it not as much as a world, full of opportunities, but rater a world full of surprises.

There are many horrors life has to offer the newborn. Growing up is one of them. The reason why teenagers are so rebellious are due to the fact that you spend 13 year trying to adapt to the idea of childhood, only to be thrown without warning in to a new exciting life where your body along with everything else decides to perform unauthorized changes to your physics along with mental adjustment as well. It’s like plowing up the lawn you have been working so hard for 13 years to maintain and perfect. In a metaphorical sense of course for the lesser educated.

The fact that parents for some reason starts to act silly and in general make an nuisance of them selves in your time of need doesn’t assist matters. “Our little girl/boy is growing up” are exactly the wrong ting to say to a teenager who are the central medium for hormones gone mad.
I know this because I’ve been there. The joke is you don’t understand what hit you before you have turned 25 or older. This is why I think back to my teenage years with a grudge

When you are turnig 13 your parents fail to be… well, parents. Why?
This is simple. Parenthood who has stretched over 13 years have suddenly been given over to a new management inspection in form of a new creature who are demanding to go to the club in stead of bugging you for Saturday candy. This is where the age process of the average parent speeds up by 150%. In a metaphorical sense again. Which don’t seem much metaphorical. Ask any parent.
It is however my opinion that any decent father shouldn’t have hair left when he reach 50. I am convinced that any hair left is another proof for the lack of decent fatherhood. Broadly speaking of course.

I feel children is a wonderful thing in the same way as a volcano is. But this things erupt sooner or later. But nevertheless you have people challenging the forces of nature, which teenagers in a sense is. This is where parents where invented. In the lava of reproduction.
Not to sound cynical, but it would be a hell of a lot easier if we just could lay eggs, brush some sand over them and leg it. But that is human hood for you.

The saying goes! Adults easily forget when they where young. This is a defense mechanism. This I truly believe with all my heart.

I'm writing this because I had a 2 hour long talk with my niece yesterday about issues she felt where to hard to discuss with her parents.
A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
-- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche