News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

New Here

Started by Asmodean Prime, January 27, 2007, 06:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean Prime

Hello,

Just thought I would make my little introduction. My name is Edward Stapleton, and I am a proud Strong(Positive) Atheist, Antitheist, and Bright. I was born and raised in south New Jersey, to a Christian Apologist father, and a Religiously complacent mother. I am happily married to my wife of 5 years, Katy. I am sure you can all picture the brick my father shit when he learned I favored reason & logic over faith & ignorance. This brings me great joy. I now live just outside Denver, Colorado. I am not really good at these intro things, so I will just finish up with, I am currently reading 'Unweaving the Rainbow', 'The Impossibility of God' and 'The Counter-Creationism Handbook', and I hope to find some good conversation on the happyatheistforum.

Kestrel

Welcome, Edward.   :cheers:
The thing that I call living is just being satisfied, with knowing I've got no one left to blame. - Gordon Lightfoot

Squid

Hola.

McQ

Hello Edward. Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing that bit of background. There are lots of folks here with interesting backgrounds and deconversion stories. You're in good company.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

Hey Ed, welcome to the forum.

Tom62

Welcome to the forum, Ed. Wow, I didn't know that it is allowed in the States to be married with a 5 year old woman  :lol:
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein