News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

*insert witty title*

Started by Asmodean Prime, January 27, 2007, 11:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean Prime

This would be the first forum I have joined in the better part of a year. I used to be quite active with this medium of communication, but my travels overseas and subsequent preoccupation with womanizing left little time for posting. Now that my situation has somewhat returned to normalcy, I find myself feeling the forum fever once again.

You all seem like an intelligent lot, and I look forward to participating in the discussions here. So, from me to you, I bid you all greetings and a pleasant tomorrow.

Whitney

Hey Econo...welcome to the forum :)

Big Mac

Welcome Econo, I seem to sense something very familiar about you.

You may post here if you answer these questions three!

1.) A bus full of nuns goes off the a 200 ft cliff at 45 mph, how much time will lapse before they hit the ground?

2.0) Texas?! Only two things come from Texas: _____ and _____!

III.) What do you call an Arab man flying a commercial plane?

I shall answer these questions.....Now! Do not look until you have answered, please.

1.) Who cares?!

2.) Steers and Queers!

3.) A pilot, you racist!
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

McQ

Welcome Econoclast. We're not only intelligent, but incredibly good looking too. It's a burden, but we can handle it.

So you've been womanizing for a year or so? Around the world? Damn. Talk about a cross to bear.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette