News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Howdy, new here

Started by fishkitten, January 27, 2007, 05:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishkitten

Hi.  I'm Val.  I'm an atheist.  I've been questioning religion since I was old enough to question religion, so by now I'm pretty set in my ways.  However, I do have a lot of questions about life that I'd like more than the theist explanation of and more than the atheist explanation of, i.e. death, fate, etc., but I suppose that's under a different section of the forums.  For now, hi!  :)
"I look at God behind his desk, taking notes on a pad, but God's got this all wrong. We are not special. We are not crap or trash, either. We just are. We just are, and what happens just happens. And God says, "No, that's not right." Yeah. Well. Whatever. You can't teach God anything." -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 30

Kestrel

Hi Val. Good to meet you and welcome.  :)
The thing that I call living is just being satisfied, with knowing I've got no one left to blame. - Gordon Lightfoot

Squid

Hola Val.

McQ

Hi Val. Welcome to the forum. We can all ask questions and find answers to them in this forum. Maybe we'll all learn a little something. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

Welcome to the forum, Val.