News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

The Minister who claims he is Jesus Christ

Started by MrE2Me, February 02, 2007, 04:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrE2Me

This is another article from the latest Newsweek I thought you might be interested in reading.  (I swear I don't work for them.)  Apparently this man has "integrated" with JC himself.  Some love him, others call him a cult leader.  To me, there is no difference between "normal" religion and cults.  Some are just more blatant in regards to their techniques and goals (and/or less popular).

Some related videos can be found on the page linked to above, as well.
[size=92]I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. - Stephen Roberts[/size]

Will

What Jesus has to say on the subject: "If he's Jesus....then who am I?"

This just seems like more of the same. Guy has an overdose of Crhsitianity and becomes kinda delusional. At least he doesn't go Pat Robertson and suggest that political assasination is the will of god.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Setec

I wonder what the overall count is of people who've claimed to be Jesus reincarnate since the time of his death, if he existed at all.