News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

the Ku Klux Klan is a Christian sect

Started by VietnamVet-BRIGHT, May 16, 2009, 04:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Godschild"I've read more trash about christians and atheist sense I posted last night.Whats wrong with all of you the KKK is nothing more than a bunch of people that hate anyone that is different than what they can accept.The KKK should have never been argued over,their type of thinking is a detriment to society.All anyone cares about is that they are right this is childish and shameful.I do not care whither the KKK claims to be a christian group or an atheist group what they claim and what they are ....well they are two different things.These people are full of hate and should have never gotten this much attention,the christians and atheist on this site all claim they do not hate others if this is so how about showing it.Psalm 23 you just keep pushing the atheist on and atheist you just feed into his pushing.I hope that what was said here was truly not meant if they were God help us all. :eek:
-Curio

Sophus

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"I.. have no idea what you just said.  :eek:
He said "Make Love Not War" in some cosmic, hippy Jesus vernacular.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Godschild

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"
Quote from: "Godschild"I've read more trash about christians and atheist sense I posted last night.Whats wrong with all of you the KKK is nothing more than a bunch of people that hate anyone that is different than what they can accept.The KKK should have never been argued over,their type of thinking is a detriment to society.All anyone cares about is that they are right this is childish and shameful.I do not care whither the KKK claims to be a christian group or an atheist group what they claim and what they are ....well they are two different things.These people are full of hate and should have never gotten this much attention,the christians and atheist on this site all claim they do not hate others if this is so how about showing it.Psalm 23 you just keep pushing the atheist on and atheist you just feed into his pushing.I hope that what was said here was truly not meant if they were God help us all. :eek:

Why does that not suprise me.Sophus is right we can care about each other despite our different views isn't this tolerance.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Sophus"
Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"I.. have no idea what you just said.  :blink:

Look, I care about everybody. I really do. Even people I would rather never see again. I'd never wish harm upon them. I'm not sure what that has to do with the KKK being, at it's very core and inception, a Christian entity.
-Curio

karadan

Quote from: "Godschild"
Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"

Why does that not suprise me.Sophus is right we can care about each other despite our different views isn't this tolerance.

I'm allowed to take offence when someone lumps me in the same category as murderers, child molesters and rapists just because i'm an atheist... I'm not going to be tolerant of someone just because they are religious. They have to earn my tolerance like everyone else.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Ninteen45

This is the Happy Atheist Forum, not the Pissed Because Psalm32 Is Calling Us Evil Forum.
Now I can be re-gognizod!

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Ninteen45"This is the Happy Atheist Forum, not the Pissed Because Psalm32 Is Calling Us Evil Forum.
Who's pissed? I'm not pissed! I'm ... quite happy! Bursting with happiness!

(Could be because I'm getting married tomorrow, though.  :blush: )
-Curio

Tom62

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Who's pissed? I'm not pissed! I'm ... quite happy! Bursting with happiness!

(Could be because I'm getting married tomorrow, though.  :bananacolor:
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tanker

[quote="curiosityandthecat(Could be because I'm getting married tomorrow, though.  :blush: )[/quote]

Congrats curio is any of her family coming in from Tiawan or do you plan on going ther afterwards or whatever? Anyway congrates again.
(what kind of service are you having?)
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

Ninteen45

I honestly tought that was a mail order bride joke there. Anyway, Congratz!

wait... Arn't you supposed to be having a stag night?

:drugs:  :beer:
Now I can be re-gognizod!

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Tanker"Congrats curio is any of her family coming in from Tiawan or do you plan on going ther afterwards or whatever? Anyway congrates again.
(what kind of service are you having?)
Nah, no family coming. Way too far and way, way too expensive. We'll be having another wedding over there. This is the little one (~60 people)... that one will be ten times the size.  :blush:
-Curio

VietnamVet-BRIGHT

Quote from: "Godschild"I do not care whither the KKK claims to be a christian group

Let's do an analogy: The KKK validates its doctrine and existence on Christian scripture (ie: New Testament) in a similar way that Al Qaeda validates its doctrine and existence on Muslim scripture (ie: Qur'an).

Would you disagree with this analogy; if so, why?