News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Ricky Gervais Blog

Started by dohboy3000, April 27, 2009, 04:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dohboy3000

Just started a new blog to discuss Ricky Gervais and his views on Atheism

theworldofrickygervais.blogspot.com

Tom62

I've just noticed that you posted this message in 5 different groups of this forum. This group is intended for introducing yourself, not to promote certain websites or blogs. Promoting websites is forbidden, according to the forum rules.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

AlP

How did he get the javascript to display Google ads into his post or signature? That's scary. He could do a cross site scripting (XSS) exploit with that. Or are you HAF admins fooling around?
"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus

Whitney

Dohboy, I deleted two of the threads you started to spam your blog, I am also going to be removing the hyperlinks so you don't get the rank boost.  I know you were already warned about the spam by another  mod.

Quote from: "AlP"How did he get the javascript to display Google ads into his post or signature? That's scary. He could do a cross site scripting (XSS) exploit with that. Or are you HAF admins fooling around?

All posts at the top of each page have google ads.

Java, html etc won't work in posts unless I allow it by using a BBcode work around.

AlP

Okay I see all the top posts have ads now. Fair enough. My concern was that the poster had somehow got it in there. All kinds of mischief are possible by injecting script into a someone else's site. But I'm sure you know that Whitney =).
"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus

Whitney

Quote from: "AlP"Okay I see all the top posts have ads now. Fair enough. My concern was that the poster had somehow got it in there. All kinds of mischief are possible by injecting script into a someone else's site. But I'm sure you know that Whitney =).

Yes, that's actually why phpbb by default doesn't allow script to work in the forum.  If there weren't bad people in the world we wouldn't have to worry about it.