News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Re: My Ass is Bleeding?

Started by SSY, April 19, 2009, 02:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninteen45

Silly athiests, this is one of god's signs! Repent for your sins!
Now I can be re-gognizod!

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Ninteen45"Silly athiests, this is one of god's signs! Repent for your sins!
Ah, yes. Revelations 7:14 "These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them red in the blood of the nonbeliever's bottom."
-Curio

VanReal

Quote from: "Whitney"edit: You're 18...you don't have to tell your parents unless you need to use their medical insurance...in which case you still don't have to tell them but it will show up on their insurance paperwork.

And, don't worry about that as it won't have any details, insurance companies can't list details even on your EOBs because of HIPAA privacy so you can always say you had a serious migraine or something:)
In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular. (Kathy Norris)
They say I have ADHD but I think they are full of...oh, look a kitty!! (unknown)

Bediddle

My ass bleeds all the time.

Because I live on a diet of burnt popcorn and fingernails.

Graham

my ass bleeds almost every time i defecate, i think it just means you have delicate skin or your parents wiped you too hard when you were little. but thanks!! now i know i'm not alone... unless this is a new thing and only began recently?

curiosityandthecat

Can I just say, this is my favorite thread ever. Not the whole anal bleeding thing, per se, just the fact that people will openly talk about anal bleeding.

A-ma-zing.  :hail:
-Curio

AlP

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Can I just say, this is my favorite thread ever. Not the whole anal bleeding thing, per se, just the fact that people will openly talk about anal bleeding.

A-ma-zing.  :hail:

Join us Happy Atheists! Tell the world about your bleeding ass!
"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus

MommaSquid

Godless, have you seen a doctor yet?

Godless

Quote from: "MommaSquid"Godless, have you seen a doctor yet?

Nope. My mom told me to wait and see if it got any better. I did so and my ass stopped bleeding. I guess I was wiping my ass too hard?

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Godless"

Nope. My mom told me to wait and see if it got any better. I did so and my ass stopped bleeding. I guess I was wiping my ass too hard?

Does your mother often delay getting proper medical treatment for herself, or just you?   :upset:

I'm thinking that the hemorrhoid suggestion made earlier is likely, but then again I'm not a doctor.  If you are still concerned, ask your family doctor if he will see you and then send a bill to dear old mum.

VanReal

This thread made me think of Chuck Norris' toilet paper:

In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular. (Kathy Norris)
They say I have ADHD but I think they are full of...oh, look a kitty!! (unknown)

Godless

Quote from: "MommaSquid"
Quote from: "Godless"

Does your mother often delay getting proper medical treatment for herself, or just you?   :upset:

I'm thinking that the hemorrhoid suggestion made earlier is likely, but then again I'm not a doctor.  If you are still concerned, ask your family doctor if he will see you and then send a bill to dear old mum.

Well that's Asian parents for ya... at least that's how mine are.

SnowLeopard86

Last october I had a really bad pain in my stomack, much more so than from normal stomack cramp dioreeah pains, after it had calmed down about every half hour i would get a cramp and blood would come out of ones botty. I had managed to secure a nap and when i woke up and it happend again I went to the toilet and the loo roll was absolutley covered in blood. normally I ignore any medical ailments I have but a lifetimes supply of blood coming out my arse wasn't something i could easily ignore. I went quickly to the G-doc's and they had a poke around  :(  I was kept in hosptial over night and in the morning the doctor said i had got gastroenteritis and when the pains got bad take some paracetamol, which made the pains go away thankfully, and the blood cleared a few days later. But really, bum bleeding is not something to ignore.