News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Hello, Hallo and Guten Tag!

Started by ahmewife, December 07, 2006, 06:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmewife

Hello!  I'm new around here.  I was surfing around for a place to hang my hat that I am "allowed" to be a non-Christian, non-Muslim, non-Buddhist, non-Wiccan, non-anythingelse-ian an still be "allowed" to be a good, honest, upright member of society and stumbled on you guys.  Yeah... it's been one of those weeks that it's hard to not be a Christian.   :lol:

Anyway... thanks for letting me "in".

McQ

Quote from: "ahmewife"Hello!  I'm new around here.  I was surfing around for a place to hang my hat that I am "allowed" to be a non-Christian, non-Muslim, non-Buddhist, non-Wiccan, non-anythingelse-ian an still be "allowed" to be a good, honest, upright member of society and stumbled on you guys.  Yeah... it's been one of those weeks that it's hard to not be a Christian.   :lol:

Anyway... thanks for letting me "in".

Welcome, ahmewife! Come on in, rest, relax, and grab a drink. This is one of the few places where you can be yourself and not get stoned for it. (No not that kind of stoned, the other kind!)
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

Hi ahmewife, welcome to the forum :)

ahmewife

Quote from: "McQ"This is one of the few places where you can be yourself and not get stoned for it. (No not that kind of stoned, the other kind!)

Well THAT'S good to know!  LOL

Thanks for the welcome!