News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Official* HAF Video Game Thread

Started by curiosityandthecat, March 17, 2009, 08:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Joeactor! When you play games online do you hook up your headset and speak to people in differing voices or even better the characters you have voiced from games?
Retired member.

joeactor

Quote from: Crow on February 10, 2016, 07:45:32 PM
Joeactor! When you play games online do you hook up your headset and speak to people in differing voices or even better the characters you have voiced from games?

Ha! That would be a kick!

No... I just lurk about and die a lot. Like my bosses ;-)

I used to do table gaming and used different voices, though.

BTW, have you seen my latest vid from Heroes of the Storm:

(I always wanted to be an 80's cartoon...)

joeactor

Hey gang...

*** FREE ALPHA TEST KEYS!!! ***

One of the games I work (Atlas Reactor) with is having an Alpha test starting tomorrow.

The game is a team shooter, but you plan out your actions, then they all occur at the same time.
Looks cool so far...

Here's the game site:
https://www.atlasreactorgame.com/en/

You'll have to sign up for a free Glyph account, and it's on PC.

Here are some free Alpha Keys (first come first served)
9PZH7CXMTPKLHPJRX29L
GHY3P6RNKZ6CECXD36EX
MDQGE7RHTLL3TYZP7KYL

Cheers,
JoeActor

xSilverPhinx

I've got two duplicate games I'm giving away (Steam): Cities in Motion 2 and War of the Roses:Kingmaker.

Anyone want?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

joeactor

Anyone watch the Final Fantasy XV event?

There's a Feature Film, Anime Series... I hear there's a game coming too ;-)

Here's the Film Trailer:

Crow

Nope, I didn't however I downloaded the demo when I found out about it but probably wont be playing it for a while.
Retired member.

Claireliontamer

So having played around with the Lego games (and discovered that scamp is far better than me at them) I have decided to play a grown up game that she can't join in with. An impulse buy as it was half price led me to purchase Witcher 3. I've probably only played for about 4-hrs in total so far but I am really enjoying it. Not sure I'll ever get to the end!

Crow

Quote from: Claireliontamer on May 26, 2016, 10:57:13 PM
So having played around with the Lego games (and discovered that scamp is far better than me at them) I have decided to play a grown up game that she can't join in with. An impulse buy as it was half price led me to purchase Witcher 3. I've probably only played for about 4-hrs in total so far but I am really enjoying it. Not sure I'll ever get to the end!

When you get to the Bloody Baron storyline that is when the game only starts to get better.
Retired member.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Claireliontamer on May 26, 2016, 10:57:13 PM

I really want to play that game (the Witcher 2 as well) but I would have to upgrade my PC first. :( 

:sad sigh:

Crow

It's a nice day. I should have gone out instead I played Uncharted 4 and Overwatch all day. Uncharted is probably the best bit of high action media I have experienced it is brilliant and out does Indiana Jones and the Goonies and I wasn't that hot on the other iterations. Overwatch even though I only started to play it today looks like it might be the first multiplayer game in a while that I really get into.
Retired member.

joeactor

The state of CGI is getting pretty awesome!

xSilverPhinx

Yeah, that looks amazing...and expensive.

No matter though, go to 1:17 for one second product placement! ;)

Davin

Well, at least the cut scenes will still be pretty good. But I'm actually looking forward to that one. From what they said, it looks like they will be taking a bit more from VI and VII which are my favorite ones. the last few seemed too much like they were on rails, and I liked the wandering around and completing things in the order I wanted to that I could do in VI and VII.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

joeactor

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 14, 2016, 03:32:46 PM
Yeah, that looks amazing...and expensive.

No matter though, go to 1:17 for one second product placement! ;)

Ha! Good catch!

Buddy

AHHHHHHHHH Pokemon Go just came out!!!! I'm so pumped. I've been waiting for over a year. My inner 12 year old is having a field day.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.