News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Official* HAF Video Game Thread

Started by curiosityandthecat, March 17, 2009, 08:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Quote from: Crow on June 01, 2012, 12:53:42 AM
https://www.humblebundle.com/

So good!

Indeed!  I've gotten 3 of the prior bundles - great idea.

Already own Amnesia, otherwise I'd be getting this pack too...

Crow

Quote from: joeactor on June 01, 2012, 02:39:30 PM

So good!

You should pick up it up just for Bastion, that is some fantastic voice acting. I haven't played Amnesia yet it looks pretty darn scary, I haven't played a horror game since Fatal Frame 2 and I had to stop as that was way too intense for my liking.

On another note I am certainly going to be getting the new Tomb Raider it looks ace. Just hope it keeps some of the old platforming puzzles which made the originals so good.
Retired member.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Crow on June 02, 2012, 02:15:42 AM
Quote from: joeactor on June 01, 2012, 02:39:30 PM

So good!

You should pick up it up just for Bastion, that is some fantastic voice acting. I haven't played Amnesia yet it looks pretty darn scary, I haven't played a horror game since Fatal Frame 2 and I had to stop as that was way too intense for my liking.

On another note I am certainly going to be getting the new Tomb Raider it looks ace. Just hope it keeps some of the old platforming puzzles which made the originals so good.

Tomb Raider looks awesome. It was always one of the best action games out there, I'm also definitely going to buy it next year.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Crow

Yay E3 starts today. I wonder what will be announced I hope the new consoles from sony and microsoft or something interesting from nintendo, I haven't been that impressed with the WiiU so far, so unless there is something amazing to come from them then this will be the first time since I was a kid that I won't be purchasing a nintendo console.

Edit:

Watch Dogs - Looks amazing.
Retired member.

xSilverPhinx

Loved the new AC III trailer as well ;D

Crow

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 05, 2012, 03:14:19 AM

Yeah looked proper good, especially the fighting at sea. I still need to play Revelation I have had it for months and not taken it out of the wrapper.
Retired member.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Crow on June 05, 2012, 03:30:48 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 05, 2012, 03:14:19 AM

Yeah looked proper good, especially the fighting at sea. I still need to play Revelation I have had it for months and not taken it out of the wrapper.

If you decide to play it, I would seriously suggest also getting the new 'Lost Archives' DLC. It's well worth getting because there's a lot of tying of loose ends in that DLC that are really lacking in the base game.

xSilverPhinx

Steam Summer Sale starting soon? ;D

Crow

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 30, 2012, 02:24:34 PM

You got any games in mind that you want to get?
Retired member.

joeactor

Any Blizzard fans here?

Spent Friday at their HQ - that was a blast!

... and got this cool tee:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Crow on July 01, 2012, 11:54:17 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 30, 2012, 02:24:34 PM

You got any games in mind that you want to get?

Not any in particular now, I'm mostly saving up for AC III's pre-release. It's one of the few games I would pay the full price for. Though you never know, maybe if games like Morrowind have an absurd discount I might pick one up.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: joeactor on July 01, 2012, 04:41:52 PM
Any Blizzard fans here?

Spent Friday at their HQ - that was a blast!

... and got this cool tee:

A puffy happy sun, puffy happy clouds and a couple of puffy unicorns, not exactly what I had imagined Diablo 3 to be about :D Cool T shirt though.

joeactor

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 01, 2012, 11:00:26 PM
A puffy happy sun, puffy happy clouds and a couple of puffy unicorns, not exactly what I had imagined Diablo 3 to be about :D Cool T shirt though.

... I think there's a secret level with some happy-peppy stuff (like the secret cow level?)

How's this instead?

Crow

Finally got around to playing Assassins Creed: Revelation, can't wait for the AC:3 now.
Retired member.

xSilverPhinx

Crow, what took you so long? ;D

Joeactor, yeah, that's exactly more like what I had in mind. Cool night light. Heh, might scare the living sh*t out some people I know.