News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

True! Thank goodness.

The Next Person holds a world record for something?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

True - wasting time on my back porch. No one else could have possibly beaten my record.

TNP has personally experienced climate change.

Tank

True. This year in the UK has been unprecedented so far.

TNP is glad to see Bruce back :)
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Recusant

Indeed, more than one of us has mentioned his absence, and it's a pleasure to see posts from him again.  :heyhey:

TNP is enjoying the change in seasons.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

True. It has been bloody awful here so far this year and I finally got to go for a walk in a T shirt!

TNP has seen a baby Capybara?

The Magic Pudding..

False, probably, I'm not sure.
I saw this interesting couple at the zoo

I interpreted it as a female regretting her life choices and a disapointed guy saying "hay, you used to love my effluvium"

The nxt has seen a capybara eaten by piranhas more than once on wildlife shows and thinks there're questions that need to be answered re the piranha related mortality rate of capybara when there's wildlife film persons about.
If you suffer from cosmic vertigo, don't look.