News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

I'm Back!

Started by God Feaster 2000, November 21, 2006, 01:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Feaster 2000

I don't know if any of you recall me but I'm back. And hopefully will stay.

Big Mac

Who the helll are you?
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Whitney

Hey GF...welcome back.

mrwitch

Quote from: "God Feaster 2000"I don't know if any of you recall me but I'm back. And hopefully will stay.

And I'm here.  Now.  

Deal with it.   :P

Big Mac

Who the fuck is this guy? Are you that guy who has that radio show? About having sex with Ewoks?
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

mrwitch

No, I'm the one with the audio show, talking about my lack of sex with... anything that moves.

Whitney

Welcome to the forum mrwitch :)

mrwitch

Hey laetusatheos, how's it going.  Yeah. I still have to downsize a couple of my avatars, before I post them.  Hopefully in a couple of days.

Whitney

mrwitch, pretty good, yourself?  Ya, the avatar size is a little small here, I made it that way to line up with the rank images; but have noticed quite a few people have to size down in order to get what they want to work...let me know if you need help with the resizing.

mrwitch

Thanks laetusatheos for offering to help.  And thanks for the birthday greeting, :D

Whitney

hmm...I've never tried the watch topic option.  I'll click on it and see what it does then try and figure out what might be wrong.

edit:  right, doesn't do a thing...I don't know why but will try and get it working.

mrwitch

So many little details.

I know the feeling.

Whitney

I just got a notice of your reply after it seemed like the watch topic reply wasn't working....it did take about an hour to notice the reply then send the actual notice though.  Slow, yet seems to be working....are you checking the same e-mail addy you signed up with?

mrwitch

Yep, it's working.  got three emails alerting me of new posts.