News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

8 Years Old and Pregnant

Started by MikeyV, March 09, 2009, 06:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quizlixx

:eek:
ooh, i thought you meant. . . well never mind.
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

Ninteen45

[youtube:k4v8i0yf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXE6GZPPCOk[/youtube:k4v8i0yf]

I tought it would highlight the Irony.
Now I can be re-gognizod!

brendya

How long after inplantation do the pregnancy symptoms start? How long after inplantation do the pregnancy symptoms start, and what are the symptoms? Do most women experience pregnancy symptoms?

SSY

One of the most common symptons is, you know, having a baby.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

rlrose328

Quote from: "brendya"How long after inplantation do the pregnancy symptoms start? How long after inplantation do the pregnancy symptoms start, and what are the symptoms? Do most women experience pregnancy symptoms?

Hi Brendya...

My son is now 9 years old.  My menstrual history is wildly erratic.  That said, I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 17 weeks, 5 days along.  The only "symptoms" I had was a very bad emotional response to hormones when I was 2 months pregnant.  I had a little breakdown.  The doctors put me on Prozac.  Other than that, no other symptoms.

Just wondering why the symptoms might matter?  If I didn't have any symptoms until I was 2 months pregnant yet didn't know it, does that mean it would be okay to abort until I have symptoms?  That makes little to no sense at all.   :)
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

quizlixx

Quote from: "rlrose328"
Quote from: "brendya"How long after inplantation do the pregnancy symptoms start? How long after inplantation do the pregnancy symptoms start, and what are the symptoms? Do most women experience pregnancy symptoms?

Hi Brendya...

My son is now 9 years old.  My menstrual history is wildly erratic.  That said, I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 17 weeks, 5 days along.  The only "symptoms" I had was a very bad emotional response to hormones when I was 2 months pregnant.  I had a little breakdown.  The doctors put me on Prozac.  Other than that, no other symptoms.

Just wondering why the symptoms might matter?  If I didn't have any symptoms until I was 2 months pregnant yet didn't know it, does that mean it would be okay to abort until I have symptoms?  That makes little to no sense at all.   :)
ooh, prozac, fun.
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

Nulono

Quote from: "rlrose328"

Hi Brendya...

Um, except you can't really abort a baby you don't know exists.

rlrose328

Quote from: "Nulono"
Quote from: "rlrose328"Just wondering why the symptoms might matter?  If I didn't have any symptoms until I was 2 months pregnant yet didn't know it, does that mean it would be okay to abort until I have symptoms?  That makes little to no sense at all.   :blush:   It made sense in my head until you pointed that out.

How about this:  If I don't have symptoms until I'm 2 months pregnant, does that mean it would be okay to abort then?
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Nulono

No, why would it?
[spoiler:vilq058x][/spoiler:vilq058x]

quizlixx

Quote from: "Nulono"No, why would it?
[spoiler:1y3o05xo][/spoiler:1y3o05xo]
:eek:  maybe a spoiler warning, eh?