News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

posting

Started by reynolds, March 07, 2009, 04:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reynolds

For the life of me i can't figure out how to post on this site. is there some kind of trick to it? I was going to introduce myself and can't seem to figure out how to post, even tried the help section.

McQ

Quote from: "reynolds"For the life of me i can't figure out how to post on this site. is there some kind of trick to it? I was going to introduce myself and can't seem to figure out how to post, even tried the help section.

It looks like you were successful in posting. Welcome. The forum has a format similar to many other web forums. It is divided up into different areas, as you can see from the main page. Take your time and browse the different areas. Each section has "threads", which are simply sub-topics within each section. People post various things in each one, or whichever interests them.

If you have any trouble, just holler and one of the administrators or moderators will get back to you.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette