News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

kindred spirits

Started by gungfusteve, November 14, 2006, 05:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gungfusteve

Hey everyone.  I'm steve, known by my friends as gungfusteve because of my obsession with chinese martial arts.  I don't have much to say which has not already been said, but I would like to contribute what I can to the cause of reason so here I am.
"Everything about me is real. Everything you see about me is real. If I shake my head, nothin's gonna fall out."
Ernie Chambers of Nebraska State Legislature

MommaSquid

Welcome to the forum, gungfusteve!  

Which is more badass...kung fu or gung fu?

gungfusteve

well, people actually call me "kungfusteve" or just "kung fu" but that was taken on aim so I appropriated the moniker, "gungfusteve" as my own.  But as to which is more badass, I'd have to go with...both.  Each is more badass than the other so every time you compare them the badassness goes on ad infinitum as each tops the other successively.  Make sense?  Yeah, I don't get it either...here I am claiming to be an adherent of reason yet I can't even form a coherent argument regarding a translational mistake made by western linguists.

I'm tired is what's happening...and when I'm tired, nothing I say makes sense.  So yeah.  I have class in ten minutes.  Adieu!
"Everything about me is real. Everything you see about me is real. If I shake my head, nothin's gonna fall out."
Ernie Chambers of Nebraska State Legislature

Whitney

welcome to the forum :)

Big Mac

Nay the King from his throne declares that Chuck Norrism is the best fighting system ever created. But only Chuck NOrris can master it fully. Other people's heads explode.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?