News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Mellow Greetings

Started by donkeyhoty, November 05, 2006, 12:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donkeyhoty

Hello everyone,  I stumbled across this place whilst doing my normal stream-of-consciousness surfing.

I'm from Pennsylvania, lived in North Carolina for a few years, now back in PA.

Would anyone like to buy my soul?  It's barely been used, I'd even consider it, "like new".
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

Whitney

hey donkey, welcome to the forum.

MommaSquid

donkey, what made you go back to Pennsylvania?   I just visited family near Allentown and nearly gouged my eyes out from lack of blue sky.  

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

donkeyhoty

as i've come to understand it, the sky is blue everywhere, except when it's red, orange, indigo, etc., but I live nowhere near Allentown, perhaps the sky has fallen.

I was only in north carolina for college, and money, lack of it, returned me to PA.  The weather was much nicer, and overall the people were about the same, except for the accents in NC.  And I've yet to shake the y'all that creeps into my thoughts and speech when least welcomed.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

MommaSquid

Quote from: "donkeyhoty"...I live nowhere near Allentown, perhaps the sky has fallen.

Perhaps it has.  I better stay here.

Quote from: "donkeyhoty"And I've yet to shake the y'all that creeps into my thoughts and speech when least welcomed.

I know how that feels.  I lived in GA for 6 years before moving to AZ.  It really chaps my butt the way y'all still slips out on occasion.

:D