News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding.

billy rubin

first heard this on the west coast of malaya, many years ago.

watching the ships transit the straits

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

billy rubin

The Magic Pudding.

The Magic Pudding.

The Magic Pudding.

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MarcusA

Why do they even try? is my usual answer to music.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

Asmodean

Some do it because they enjoy it. Some do it because their audience enjoys it. Some are in it for the money. Some have stories to tell. For most, I think it's a combination of those factors and more.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

intospective stuff to time camshafts by

billy rubin

look!

i dont know jack shit about violin concertos, but i know what i like

theres another recording of her doing this when she was just 17, but i havent listened yet

life is too short and im timing camshafts