News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

Brilliant. I saw Tim Curry in the original London production in 1974.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

The Magic Pudding.

billy rubin

ive seen only the motion picture

and a very fun screening once with volunteers from the the audience cult

once at a nearly empty drive in late at night. with volunteer fireworks

out on the prairie in the choctaw nation

the owner would show the movie every friday if five cars showed up. less than that he would return ykur money and everybody would go home

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

The Magic Pudding.

Asmodean

Ooh, nice! Haven't heard that one in a while.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

hermes2015

A nice introduction to the music of Johannes Brahms by a young composer. I was astonished when I first heard that the great Arnold Schoenberg thought of Brahms as a radical innovator, as of course was Schoenberg himself.

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

In this video Nahre Sol talks about conductors.

― Charles Eames

The Magic Pudding.

Icarus

Hermes, the spokesperson, Nahre Sol, is herself a brilliant musician. She is also rather charming on the several videos that she has made.

As an aside, I wonder at her surname.  Sol sounds very near Jewish and she is clearly an Asian. I suppose that there are Asian Jews. If so, she is another of House Of David individuals who have demonstrated exceptional talent and intellect.

The Magic Pudding.

The Magic Pudding.

It's summer, here in the less cluttered hemisphere, depending on how you measure it, but dec jan feb is summer to me.

The Magic Pudding.

I don't like Guns and Roses, I don't understand why anyone does.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

The Magic Pudding.

Icarus

Smashing music by vocalist with outstanding ability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Bqg9pGPek

This ain't your ordinnary garage band.