yes

that clinched it for me.

its not a lot better with the music.

i expected nothing but im still disappointed

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on September 15, 2022, 09:43:49 PM
:tellmemore:

Hey, that's me!!!

Thanks for posting this here Mags...although the sound quality is not good at all. I recorded this for a friend of mine who is learning to play this song, and he wanted something to play along with while he practices.
Nice of you to post it though.

Quote from: Magdalena on September 16, 2022, 04:55:37 PMOne for PB.
No, not ABBA, her name is Debbii Dawson. :tellmemore:

It's still technically Abba, but Debbie's voice is amazing, so I'll let it go this time ::)

BUTT NO ABBA IS ALLOWED ON THIS WEBSITE.
(Moderator note: Posting songs, performances, or even pictures of the group which will not be named (Abba) will result in a life-long ban from the site, plus hate mail, along with eternal damnation in hell)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

billy rubin

billy rubin

Asmodean

The Asmo dislikes ABBA and agrees with the above, about it being a legitimate reason to smite, and smite with fury.  >:(

I don't know why, actuallly. It's not like they haven't made some quality stuff. Their music just annoys me, I guess.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tom62

There are worse things than ABBA to smite. For example: dreadful Christmas songs (like USA for Africa's "We are the world" and Wham's "Last Christmas), Boys Band music, Justin Bieber. most rap "music" and more.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Asmodean

Quote from: Tom62 on October 11, 2022, 07:19:28 AMThere are worse things than ABBA to smite. For example: dreadful Christmas songs (like USA for Africa's "We are the world" and Wham's "Last Christmas), Boys Band music, Justin Bieber. most rap "music" and more.

The Asmo steals Himself a hand, a pen and a little black book.

[Scribbling noises]
"We are the world." Yes, yea, a most worthy nomination for smiting
"Last Christmas." It's gay, but not in a good way... Kind-of like ABBA. Mhm.
Boy bands... Yeah, it depends. The vast majority is eye-candy-type garbage. Thing is though, it's unremarkable garbage. Like... What would a Asmo even smite? Everything?
[Furious scribbling sounds] Everything!
Justin Bieber... The Asmo could actually consider letting that one escape unsmit-smited-smote-smitten. He's... Bad, but no more than a money printing machine for others. Like, if given a chance, what's a young teen supposed to do? Sell the fuck out, is what. I think he's paid for it in some ways.
Most rap, yes. Especially mumble rap and everything that has nothing more to it than hoes and bling.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Asmodean

As is often the case, I don't particularly like Tom's chorus, but his energy and lyrics combined with the visuals are in a class of one.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

i heard a great piece for cello and guitar? on the radio Nd some kind of drum

a cover of radioheads "immense . . . " something

now i cant find it

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

hermes2015

I managed to get this lovely Belcea recording of the bouncy Brahms String Sextets a few days ago. The Belcea Quartet is now one of my favourites.

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding.

billy rubin

im trying to listen to this now

apparently he was 19 when he wrote ir