News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

^^^
Oh, my dear, dear, Bruno de la Pole...I highly doubt you know how to Mambo:smileshake:
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on May 16, 2016, 01:38:11 PM
I would if you played some good music Magdalena...

That song reminds me so much of our school pantomime as we sang a version in it :)

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 16, 2016, 05:59:21 PM
^^^
Oh, my dear, dear, Bruno de la Pole...I highly doubt you know how to Mambo:smileshake:
:grin:

Magdalena

Siz

This 45minute track is the final piece of Kate Bush's most excellent Aeriel album (2005). One of her moodiest and best albums IMO - even when compared to her 1980's brilliance as well as some decent later offerings.

(I think I might have posted this one a few years ago, but it couldn't hurt to bump it...)

Perfect for a lazy Saturday pm just chilling while both kids are elsewhere.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Biggus Dickus

I was unfamiliar with this artist until a couple days ago, really enjoy her cover of "Crazy" and "La Vie en Rose".

...and "Creep".

She's running out again,
She's running out...
She run run run run...
Run...

Magdalena

Firebird

Speaking of Radiohead, I'm really digging their latest album. This was the first single off of it:

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

Magdalena

Ecurb Noselrub, would you like to dance some Tex-Mex music with me?  :smilenod:

Magdalena

Bruno de la Pole, would you like to dance with me?

joeactor