News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

I was struck with a completely random and overwhelming urge to listen to Deadsy around 9:45 this morning, so I've been going with that.

BornRealist?

I just heard about the group Vampire Weekend. So far, I like "The kids don't stand a chance" and "White Sky".

Their story caught my attention on the CBS Sunday morning show. 

I'm an oldies fan and an oldie tho. Temptations, Jim Croce, Elton John, etc ...
Went from atheist to Born Again Christian 3/22/15  : )

JayB91

Being the big Shinedown fan that I am, I've been listening to "Leave A Whisper" album in lue of it's tenth anniversary. I can easily listen to all of their albums back to back. On top of that I listened to a big of Nick Cave and Mushroomhead.

jumbojak

Quote from: JayB91 on May 28, 2013, 12:35:26 AM
Being the big Shinedown fan that I am, I've been listening to "Leave A Whisper" album in lue of it's tenth anniversary. I can easily listen to all of their albums back to back. On top of that I listened to a big of Nick Cave and Mushroomhead.

They have a new song on the radio that I actually like for a change. Can't remember what it's called but there was a piano involved. Their singer reminds me of Chris Cornell which is a good thing. ;)

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Niya

Listening to I giorni by Einaudi. Loving it.  :D
Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

OldGit

Some mediocre, meandering 19th-century rearrangement of a Chopin piano piece.  They'll play something better in a minute.

joeactor

"Port-Au-Prince" by Royal Crown Revue (http://www.rcr.com/)

Davin

Quote from: joeactor on May 29, 2013, 03:00:57 PM

One of my favourite bands, saw them live several times a decade+ ago. Now I will listen to Who Dat by Royal Crown Revue.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

joeactor

Quote from: Davin on May 29, 2013, 04:12:26 PM
Quote from: joeactor on May 29, 2013, 03:00:57 PM

One of my favourite bands, saw them live several times a decade+ ago. Now I will listen to Who Dat by Royal Crown Revue.

Cool!  Only have one CD and their live YouTube vids - I like the renewed Big Band genre...

Niya

Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----

Davin

Niya

-----

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Davin