News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Avantasia - The mystery of time (album).

Great stuff!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tom62

The B-52's - The B-52's (Album)

Ageless good stuff
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Claireliontamer

Reliving my youth with a bit of old Green Day and Ash  :)

Crow

Swedish electronic pop music.
Retired member.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Claireliontamer

Frank Sinatra - New York, New York :)

Stevil

NoHandlebarsAttached

Crow

Quote from: Claireliontamer on April 12, 2013, 06:57:08 PM

Pity you are going to find out it is inhabited by people more grumpy than Londoners and looks like a cross between Manny and Liverpool with taller buildings.
Retired member.

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Crow on April 13, 2013, 05:57:40 AM
Quote from: Claireliontamer on April 12, 2013, 06:57:08 PM

Pity you are going to find out it is inhabited by people more grumpy than Londoners and looks like a cross between Manny and Liverpool with taller buildings.

I really don't care ;D

Crow

Retired member.

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

NoHandlebarsAttached

Pasta Chick

I accidentally watched the top 4 girls on American Idol...  Now I've retreated to the back room with my netbook to YouTube live performances from women who don't sing through their nose while straining their vocal cords.  Currently Tori Amos.

Tank

Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 26, 2013, 01:33:11 AM
I accidentally watched the top 4 girls on American Idol...  Now I've retreated to the back room with my netbook to YouTube live performances from women who don't sing through their nose while straining their vocal cords.  Currently Tori Amos.
I get the image of your finger hovering over the 'off' button but your fascination with the horror holding it back from pressing!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.