News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Will they run into Nosferatu while they burn?

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

No one is going to hell, OK?
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on March 26, 2022, 05:29:14 PM

I know. Your mocking of Saint Igor triggered my crazy talk.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

aside from th eoverture sby suppe prokofiev grieg and so on, stravinsky's sacre du printemps was my first exposure to serious tradional western symphonies. then the firebird and the nerve jarring petrushka

this bastardization of the rite of spring irritates me, so im posting it so you can be irritated too

set the function, not the mechanism.

hermes2015

Quote from: billy rubin on March 27, 2022, 05:45:38 AM
this bastardization of the rite of spring irritates me, so im posting it so you can be irritated too

Oh, thank you. You are so kind to inflict that on me. Another annoying incident I remember was putting it on one night when I was entertaining one of my young ships that passed in the night. He listened for a while and suddenly said very proudly that he recognized the music from the movie Jaws.
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 27, 2022, 04:46:47 AM

And your crazy talk triggered my mocking of No one.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on March 27, 2022, 06:47:33 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on March 27, 2022, 04:46:47 AM

And your crazy talk triggered my mocking of No one.

Ha, now I understand. I am often as dense as osmium.
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

billy rubin

Magdalena

Icarus

I miss you too Silver.  You are a special personality for me and Mags and several of the rest of your admirers.

Biggus Dickus

Yes, many of us miss SilverXP

I know she loves this music! 8)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

hermes2015

María Toledo's powerful performance of the Canción del fuego fatuo from Manuel de Falla's El Amor Brujo.

― Charles Eames

hermes2015

The exciting Introducción from Manuel de Falla's El Sombrero de tres picos.

― Charles Eames