News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Black Sabbath Never say Die.  I had no idea that Ozzy was still in Black Sabbath for this album.
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

En_Route

Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

OldGit

Keyboard music by Domenico Scarlatti.

AnimatedDirt

My son had me download Jango on my iPad recently.  He typed in The Ink Spots as a custom station...he's an old soul.  That's some very good music that I keep listening to over and over and over...  Thx son.

Crow

Quote from: AnimatedDirt on May 30, 2012, 07:50:14 PM
My son had me download Jango on my iPad recently.  He typed in The Ink Spots as a custom station...he's an old soul.  That's some very good music that I keep listening to over and over and over...  Thx son.

That song is one of the reasons I enjoy Fallout 3 so much.
Retired member.

En_Route

The Effervescent Miscarriages, featuring The Earl of Nowhere:
" I hate girls with pimples".

Siz

Bring me the Horizon - Chelsea Smile

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

En_Route

The  Subtotals- "Aerial views of my baby's ass are selling like hotcakes" (Robin Hood re-mix).

MariaEvri

alone in heaven - sonata arctica
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

markmcdaniel

The Hand of God - Julia Ecklar
It appears to me (whether rightly or wrongly) that direct arguments against Christianity and theism produce hardly any effect on the public; and freedom of thought is best promoted by the gradual illumination of men's minds which follows from the advance of science - Charles Darwin

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the object of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a god, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. - Albert Einstein

Religion is a by product of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity. - Arther C. Clarke

Faith means not wanting to know what is true. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!