News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Scientists just found life on Mars!!!!

Started by Runamukk, January 15, 2009, 10:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

Hi Runamukk and everyone,

In a book I have been reading for eight years now...it says that our universe contains millions upon millions of inhabited worlds in various stages of development. It says that these inhabited worlds are actually originated by a multitude of "life implantation" techniques by a higher order of beings. These beings are called, "Life Carriers" who are the very intelligent creatures who "plant" very primitive life plasms...single and multicellular organisms onto the planet. They only do this though when the geological conditions are ripe for that type of microbial life. Like on our planet for example...the Life Carriers implanted life in three favorable shallow sea regions on the planet about 500million years ago. They knew these "spawning grounds" for life would then be taken to the far reaches of the earth due to the inevitable break and drift of the continents.

58:1.2 It should be made clear that Life Carriers cannot initiate life until a sphere is ripe for the inauguration of the evolutionary cycle. Neither can we provide for a more rapid life development than can be supported and accommodated by the physical progress of the planet.

58:1.3 The Life Carriers had projected a sodium chloride pattern of life; therefore no steps could be taken toward planting it until the ocean waters had become sufficiently briny. The Earth type of protoplasm can function only in a suitable salt solution. All ancestral lifeâ€"vegetable and animalâ€"evolved in a salt-solution habitat. And even the more highly organized land animals could not continue to live did not this same essential salt solution circulate throughout their bodies in the blood stream which freely bathes, literally submerses, every tiny living cell in this "briny deep."

58:1.4 Your primitive ancestors freely circulated about in the salty ocean; today, this same oceanlike salty solution freely circulates about in your bodies, bathing each individual cell with a chemical liquid in all essentials comparable to the salt water which stimulated the first protoplasmic reactions of the first living cells to function on the planet.

SSY

Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Arie

Hi SSY, ;)

Evidence? Absolutely none. But to me...it makes good sense. If life was so easy to spontaneously come into existence, then how come scientists can't create life? You know...I was listening to J. Craig Venter, the guy who decoded the human genome...and if there was one guy who would know how to create life, it would be him. Venter and his team, they now know how to extract and implant new DNA into various organisms...and under the new "software" aka DNA...the lifeform actually begins to mutate and grow according to the new instructions. He calls this "digitizing" life because he can program it all from a computer and actually design various microbes with certain functions. But this is still far from creating life.

But yeah...for sure, I have no evidence. Just look at it as a work of fiction...do you find it remotely interesting?

36:3.1 Life does not spontaneously appear in the universes; the Life Carriers must initiate it on the barren planets. They are the carriers, disseminators, and guardians of life as it appears on the evolutionary worlds of space. All life of the order and forms known on Earth arises with these Sons, though not all forms of planetary life are existent on Earth.

36:3.2 The corps of Life Carriers commissioned to plant life upon a new world usually consists of one hundred senior carriers, one hundred assistants, and one thousand custodians. The Life Carriers often carry actual life plasm to a new world, but not always. They sometimes organize the life patterns after arriving on the planet of assignment in accordance with formulas previously approved for a new adventure in life establishment. Such was the origin of the planetary life of Earth.

SSY

Sounds like science fiction, do you view it as science fiction or do you think this actually happened?

Scientists will almost certainly be able to create life someday, we can already do amazing things, as you pointed out.

If all life comes from the carriers, where did the carriers come from?
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it

McQ

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

SSY

Never read the book, but my god, the film was so long, too long. It robbed me of a sizable portion of my life.

Arie

Quote from: "SSY"Sounds like science fiction, do you view it as science fiction or do you think this actually happened?

I believe it happened.
Quote from: "SSY"If all life comes from the carriers, where did the carriers come from?

I'm not sure...let me find out.

36:1.1 The Life Carriers are the offspring of three pre-existent personalities: the Creator Son, the Universe Mother Spirit, and, by designation, one of the three Ancients of Days presiding over the destinies of the superuniverse concerned.

36:1.2 In the universe of Nebadon we have on record the creation of one hundred million Life Carriers. This efficient corps of life disseminators is not a truly self-governing group. They are directed by the life-determining trio, consisting of Gabriel, the Father Melchizedek, and Nambia, the original and first-born Life Carrier of Nebadon. But in all phases of their divisional administration they are self-governing.

I know you don't know what these various beings are such as "Ancients of Days," but you asked so I found out. :)
"Nebadon" is the name for the universe which we are in...the "superuniverse" contains many universes, but to give you a realistic magnitude, the UB says that the "core" of the superuniverse is the Milky Way galaxy.

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: "Arie"But yeah...for sure, I have no evidence. Just look at it as a work of fiction...do you find it remotely interesting?

No. I don't.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

SSY

Where did the pre-existant personalities come from? Do you have any evidence of them? Are there any pictures of life carriers ( actual photographs )? How can a universe ( a super one at that ) be inside a galaxy?

Why do you believe in these things if you do not have any evidence for them?

Arie

Quote from: "SSY"Are there any pictures of life carriers ( actual photographs )?

SSY...there is no physical evidence for these divine beings. You don't have to believe any of it.  :lol:

Quote from: "SSY"How can a universe ( a super one at that ) be inside a galaxy?

Well, the terms "superuniverse" and "universe" have different meanings than what most modern people think of in the UB. The UB has numerous terms that have different or expanded meanings than current words.

Quote from: "SSY"Where did the pre-existant personalities come from?

Here is what it says for Creator Sons...

21:0.1 The Creator Sons are the makers and rulers of the local universes of time and space. These universe creators and sovereigns are of dual origin, embodying the characteristics of God the Father and God the Son. But each Creator Son is different from every other; each is unique in nature as well as in personality; each is the "only-begotten Son" of the perfect deity ideal of his origin.

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: "Arie"SSY...there is no physical evidence for these divine beings. You don't have to believe any of it.  :lol:

If there's no evidence, and you don't care if anybody believes any of your stories. Stop preaching them all over this forum. Or at least make your own thread to talk about your story book. Thanks.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

SSY

Arie, why do you believe in these things if you do not have any evidence for them?

VanReal

Quote from: "Ihateyoumike"Yeah, but the link to NASA's website makes it less doubtful. Except maybe to someone who thinks the moon-landing never occurred.  :hide:  Seriously though, I watched the documentary on the Mars rovers and saw how disappointed all of the scientists were that they found nothing.  It would be nice for their hard work to add up to some proof.
In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular. (Kathy Norris)
They say I have ADHD but I think they are full of...oh, look a kitty!! (unknown)