News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Happy New Year

Started by Kyuuketsuki, January 05, 2009, 01:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyuuketsuki

Dunno why but I never visited over Christmas/New Year and as a consequence it seems I missed a ton of posts ... far too many to catch up on so I'm gonna mark 'em, all as read and start from scratch (doesn't help that I have the wrong glasses on and I can't focus on the screen properly)! Loads of new members I see :)

Anyway ... Happy New Year to all .... I'll try and check in more regularly.

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"Dunno why but I never visited over Christmas/New Year and as a consequence it seems I missed a ton of posts ... far too many to catch up on so I'm gonna mark 'em, all as read and start from scratch (doesn't help that I have the wrong glasses on and I can't focus on the screen properly)! Loads of new members I see ;)  :D
-Curio

Faithless

I was a bad girl and didn't visit either, so Merry Crissmiss, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to everyone just in case I missed someone.  I'll spend the next couple of days getting caught up on posts and stuff.

Did we get any more annoying trolls?  I do so love to post something snarky and unpleasant and watch them disappear!
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." - Carl Sagan

"It ain't those parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand." - Mark Twain

Wechtlein Uns

No, but I'll be more than willing to fill that role, in case you'd like me to. Faithless, you're going to HELL!  :rant:
"What I mean when I use the term "god" represents nothing more than an interactionist view of the universe, a particularite view of time, and an ever expansive view of myself." -- Jose Luis Nunez.