News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Fundie Comments on Atheist Blogs and Articles

Started by Kylyssa, December 15, 2008, 03:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karadan

Quote from: "Kylyssa"
Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"In case anyone had missed it, here's Fundies Say the Darndest Things. Bitter-sweetly funny.

Where has this been all my life?  Excellent resource.

Waaaah! I want to read it but that site is blocked by my work... I've been websensed, again!! I guess it is a matter of time before someone see's the word 'atheist' in the most used url in mt internet history and decides this forum is unsuitable.

Must remember to look at FSDT when i get home tonight.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Rastelin

I can't remember what forum I read this on but it went along the line with scientific study of the brain and religious teachings.
Then It came out of the blue from a fundie.

"What have brain functions to do with the bible"

Every infidel and unbeliever couldn't type a decent message for a long time and neither could I. The fundie didn't realize what he just had said.

Funniest thing ever :D
A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
-- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

BadPoison

Quote from: "karadan"
Quote from: "Kylyssa"
Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"In case anyone had missed it, here's Fundies Say the Darndest Things. Bitter-sweetly funny.

Where has this been all my life?  Excellent resource.

Waaaah! I want to read it but that site is blocked by my work... I've been websensed, again!! I guess it is a matter of time before someone see's the word 'atheist' in the most used url in mt internet history and decides this forum is unsuitable.

Must remember to look at FSDT when i get home tonight.

I have the same fear Karadan. Websense is horrible. The IT's have even blocked Hotmail. But they haven't realized yet that you can still check it through the MSN messenger link. Oh, and how hard is it to block MSN messenger? Seems like our ITs have their priorities out of whack. Commies.