News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

woah

Started by quizlixx, May 15, 2009, 04:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quizlixx

Quote from: "susangail"
Quote from: "Hat"Waaaaai~

People worry if you don't appear for a long time here?
Now I'll worry I'll be worrying others if I go into Lurking Mode for a week or a month or two lol D:
haha yup yup. I go into lurking mode a lot...or I go into forget-about-HAF mode. No offense everyone! I love HAF but with my computer going to the shop every other month, I tend to forget about some of the forums I'm a member of...
second
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

Jolly Sapper

Quote from: "Tanker"Anybody hear from Jollysapper or did he change his name?

I occasionally poke through the forums but I don't have time/energy to get involved in anything.  

I am exhausted and currently have at least one crisis to deal with that makes trolling forums impossible.

PipeBox

Hmm, Wechtlein Uns is still out, too.
If sin may be committed through inaction, God never stopped.

My soul, do not seek eternal life, but exhaust the realm of the possible.
-- Pindar

Squid

With my disappearance it was a matter of having to move, go through a divorce and have a basic reboot of life.  Following that I finally acquired a full time job and am working to finish my masters this fall.  I may disappear again later on if I get accepted to the doctorate program I'm applying to in January.  But I think people just get busy with other things or even get burnt out on the internet.  Sometimes people belong to one or more boards and may float around from one to the other if one gets some really juicy threads - I'm guilty of the last myself.  But I just think that life happens.  But it's always good to see old interwebs friends make a triumphant return.  I know that I'm in a much, much better place than I was a couple of months ago - I have a great job, finishing school, about to move into my own house in San Antonio...actually right now I'm on my way to Sacramento to meet up with my new gf :beer:

SektionTen

Quote from: "PipeBox"Hmm, Wechtlein Uns is still out, too.

Aww... that warms my heart inside. I wasn't going to mention this, but I'm Wechtlein Uns.

...So, why did I create another account instead of going to my old one? Truth is, I have an irrational fear of going back to old accounts, and much prefer to start with a clean slate. I don't actively hide my identity or lie about who I am if asked, but somehow I just can't bear to come back in some sort of triumphant return. Weird quirk, huh?

Of course, now that I've said so, one of the accounts will probably have to be deleted. I don't mind. It's good to be back.  :banna:

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "SektionTen"

Aww... that warms my heart inside. I wasn't going to mention this, but I'm Wechtlein Uns.

...So, why did I create another account instead of going to my old one? Truth is, I have an irrational fear of going back to old accounts, and much prefer to start with a clean slate. I don't actively hide my identity or lie about who I am if asked, but somehow I just can't bear to come back in some sort of triumphant return. Weird quirk, huh?

Of course, now that I've said so, one of the accounts will probably have to be deleted. I don't mind. It's good to be back.  :blush:
-Curio

PipeBox

Quote from: "SektionTen"

Of course, now that I've said so, one of the accounts will probably have to be deleted. I don't mind. It's good to be back.  :lol:

-- Pindar

SektionTen

Quote from: "PipeBox"Well I'm glad you're still around, you were pretty active until it seemed like you disappeared.  And don't worry about the quirk too much, I have worse.   :blush:

PipeBox

i favor college, and I have an uncle that's really pushing hard for me to go into the Coast Guard.  Anyway, if you were ever thinking of making a military career, get your degree first and go straight for officer school, imo.

-- Pindar