Main Menu

Islam versus atheism

Started by Wael El-Manzalawy, October 14, 2008, 12:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: "wazzz"IT’s like a play with no actors hehe
only death can prove all that  :D
so be dead and come back to tell us  ;)
How exactly will death prove the scientific accuracy of the Quran or the origins of the Universe or life? Or that sex outside marriage is wrong?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

wazzz

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "wazzz"IT’s like a play with no actors hehe
only death can prove all that  :D
so be dead and come back to tell us  :)
int main()
{
cout<<"Hello World ";
return 0;
}

jcm

Paulbunyanist: know that Paul Bunyan is real and was the greatest of all lumberjacks.

Apaulbunyanist: Yeah, I’m gonna have to say I don’t believe in giant lumberjacks.

Paulbunyanist: know that Paul Bunyan is real because of the grand canyon and all of it majesty.

Apaulbunyanist: Sorry, just not buying it. I’m gonna go with a more naturalistic explanation for the grand canyon.

Paulbunyanist: thou shall not ignore the signs and clear evidence of  paul bunyan! paul bunyan thou are so great lama-dama-dingdong!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

Stoicheion

Quote from: "jcm"Paulbunyanist: know that Paul Bunyan is real and was the greatest of all lumberjacks.

Apaulbunyanist: Yeah, I’m gonna have to say I don’t believe in giant lumberjacks.

Paulbunyanist: know that Paul Bunyan is real because of the grand canyon and all of it majesty.

Apaulbunyanist: Sorry, just not buying it. I’m gonna go with a more naturalistic explanation for the grand canyon.

Paulbunyanist: thou shall not ignore the signs and clear evidence of  paul bunyan! paul bunyan thou are so great lama-dama-dingdong!
:hail:
[size=85]So why does there only have to be one correct philosophy?
I don't wanna go and follow you just to end up like one of them
And why are you always telling me what you want me to believe?
I'd like to think that I can go my own way and meet you in the end
Go my own way and meet you in the end
"Same Direction" - Hoobastank
[/size]

jcm

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs