News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

youtube

Started by quizlixx, September 16, 2008, 02:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quizlixx

help me out here, i want to put up a video, but for the life of me, i can't think of what to put. :confused:
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

Graham

why put something up if you don't know what to put up? maybe share an opinion on something?

Moosader

I would just make a little presentation on something you know about and share it.  YouTube is a great place to teach others.
A how-to video?  A history lesson?  Explaining the fundamental theorem of Calculus?  Whatever you know about.

Just my two cents. :D
Make lunch, not war!

dodgecity

Here's what I've found is best when you lack inspiration. Search for "atheist" and sort by date added. Look for Christian videos and make video responses to them, especially if their videos are talking to or about atheists and make claims that are not backed up. This is a great way to sharpen your debate skills, or put another way, to make you better at helping people realize their own ignorance quickly and efficiently.  

Also, don't be afraid to say something even if you don't sound like a genius. Whenever I feel like my videos suck or that I should just let others handle it, I think about the amazing atheist. Not the brightest guy you ever met, mind you, but he does not hesitate to talk. All the time. A lot.