News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Back to the old grind...

Started by rlrose328, September 10, 2008, 08:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrosebud

Quote from: "quizlixx"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmBSwizauLg
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :)  (Despite you enabling the procrastination.  :P )
"Every post you can hitch your faith on
Is a pie in the sky,
Chock full of lies,
A tool we devise
To make sinking stones fly."

~from A Comet Apears by The Shins

quizlixx

Quote from: "jrosebud"
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :)  (Despite you enabling the procrastination.  :D
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

rlrose328

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Wow well congrats on getting a A.  :unsure:  :hmm:
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

rlrose328

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :)
**Kerri**

afreethinker30

Quote from: "rlrose328"The Moms in Touch group is praying for the Kid.  But they were praying all last year for him and we can SEE how well that worked.   :hmm:

Yeah if prayer worked I would have been a millionaire at age 10,and a princess. :D

quizlixx

Quote from: "afreethinker30"
Quote from: "rlrose328"The Moms in Touch group is praying for the Kid.  But they were praying all last year for him and we can SEE how well that worked.   :hmm:

Yeah if prayer worked I would have been a millionaire at age 10,and a princess. :D
it only works when you pray REALLY hard, XD
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

rlrose328

Well, that must be the problem... when I attended the meetings, I sat there singing "Dear God" in my head while they were praying.  Perhaps my silent song created some sort of prayer condom, keeping the prayer from making it to god.   :idea:
**Kerri**

quizlixx

Quote from: "rlrose328"Well, that must be the problem... when I attended the meetings, I sat there singing "Dear God" in my head while they were praying.  Perhaps my silent song created some sort of prayer condom, keeping the prayer from making it to god.   :idea:
well, there you go.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "rlrose328"Well, that must be the problem... when I attended the meetings, I sat there singing "Dear God" in my head while they were praying.  Perhaps my silent song created some sort of prayer condom, keeping the prayer from making it to god.   :hmm:

rlrose328

I'm just thankful that I have to do the school newsletter on Thursday mornings because it gives me the best excuse of all for not attending the meetings this year.  I KNOW they want me to come because they hope their idiocy and faith will rub off on me.  It's very unfortunate that none of them know me very well.   :cool:
**Kerri**