News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Why Atheists care about Religion

Started by imrational, August 19, 2006, 02:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrational

Well, I maxed out at 8 honors... and am now back down to 2.  Still, I'm very pleased.

Fourth Iteration

They can take honors away?!? That blows, but congratulations on a fine 8 my friend!
"Inevitably, underlying instabilities begin to appear..." - Ian Malcolm

imrational

Yeah, the honors are frequently related to time... ex.  "Most discussed today"; "Most linked this week"; etc.  

I'm back up to 6 now.

What is REALLY cool is that the Atheist video by ZackieChan has won so many awards!

It currently has the following honors
#7 - Most Discussed (This Month)
#1 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Entertainment
#53 - Most Discussed (All Time)
#3 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Entertainment
#31 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Entertainment
#24 - Top Favorites (This Month)
#2 - Top Favorites (This Month) - Entertainment
#98 - Top Favorites (All Time) - Entertainment

Fourth Iteration

Wow... "All time." Those sound hard to get. lol. Who know's, maybe you'll get some like that.
"Inevitably, underlying instabilities begin to appear..." - Ian Malcolm

Whitney

Imrat, if you (or anyone else) wants to participate in some discussion involving your video, one has started at WWGHA:

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forum ... 6#msg21586

imrational

Thanks!

silviakjell

I know this is a bit late, bu I just watched the video now and I couldn't hold back the praise. It's awesome! I even took some notes (yes I know, sad), the info was so interesting! I'm sending your video to every fundie i know! probably convince a lot of people! and the graphics/ transition quality of the video was nice. keep it up! any other videos you made on youtube?
I might be wrong, but Im pretty sure Im right.