News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Ex-spy claims to be ‘new Messiah’

Started by afreethinker30, August 07, 2008, 06:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afreethinker30

There are people that want to promote this guy to.

QuoteA FORMER spy claimed he was the new messiah in a “Sermon on the Mount” on top of Roseberry Topping.

Middlesbrough-born David Shayler, who was jailed in 2002 for leaking secrets including allegations the secret services plotted to assassinate Libyan Leader Colonel Gaddafi, preached to a handful of climbers during the sermon last night.

Among his claims, a bare-footed Mr Shayler said anyone can perform miracles and that Middlesbrough could be promoted as the home of the new Messiah to attract pilgrims and change people’s perceptions of the town.

A theme of good over evil ran through the sermon, with Mr Shayler claiming there were “dark forces” in the world which controls people through financial systems and pharmaceuticals.

“They want to stop the mass activation of humanity, they want to keep a slave race for themselves and continue living their privileged lives,” he said. “Those who stand up for truth and justice will get into the new world.”

Mr Shayler said it was good there were not too many people at the sermon, because “that’s how it was in the Bible.”

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/2008/08/02/ex-spy-claims-to-be-new-messiah-84229-21453658/

curiosityandthecat

QuoteA theme of good over evil ran through the sermon, with Mr Shayler claiming there were “dark forces” in the world which controls people through financial systems and pharmaceuticals.

So... this guy:

wants to save the world by going up against this guy:

and these guys:

and

...by talking to two dozen people while dressed like Jack White.

I don't get it.
-Curio

tacoma_kyle

I got lunch form a drug company today.

I'm on the other side lol.
Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol

Asmodean

Quote from: "tacoma_kyle"I got lunch form a drug company today.

I'm on the other side lol.
If there is such a thing as free lunch, then I'm sold to the bidder with the best one  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

I wondering what the profit is in this??    :devil: