News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Are you cursed?Struggling with demonic oppression?

Started by afreethinker30, August 02, 2008, 05:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

afreethinker30

What would Jesus do? Call Bob Larson of course!   :rant:   This guy is a con..making money off people who in their time of need think paying this jerk money to tell them how awful they are will help rid them of evil.

http://www.boblarson.org/index.html

Chimera

OMG.

I think I used to watch this guy on TBN, back in the day.
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

rlrose328

BUmmer... he's not coming anywhere close to me so I can't schedule personal time with him... maybe HE can show me the light.   :brick:
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Are you cursed?Struggling with demonic oppression?

Yes, I am.  :devil:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

EvolutionCalling

Are you sitting in a bean bag chair, naked, eating Cheetos?

MommaSquid

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"Are you sitting in a bean bag chair, naked, eating Cheetos?

No, but that doesn't sound half bad!   :pop:

Chimera

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"Are you sitting in a bean bag chair, naked, eating Cheetos?

Ron White FTW.
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "afreethinker30"Are you cursed?Struggling with demonic oppression?

Yes, I am.  :devil:

The power of christ compels you.

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"The power of christ compels you.

I was considering getting myself exorcised, just for fun...  :devil: MUAHAHAHAHAAA!"
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "afreethinker30"The power of christ compels you.

I was considering getting myself exorcised, just for fun...  :devil: MUAHAHAHAHAAA!"

Put it on Youtube I'm sure it will be a hit. But Asmodean you are perfect just the way Satan made you  :devil:

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Asmodean you are perfect just the way Satan made you  :hail:  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Asmodean you are perfect just the way Satan made you  :hail:  :D

Let's try it and see what happens..Just no head exploding ok?

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Let's try it and see what happens..Just no head exploding ok?
Oh, no worries! I just found a use for that last year's ice cream I found in the freezer. I use it to take down swelling  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Let's try it and see what happens..Just no head exploding ok?
Oh, no worries! I just found a use for that last year's ice cream I found in the freezer. I use it to take down swelling  :D

Haha gross just don't eat it.

quizlixx

i didn't know you were psychic, but seriously i wish but make it doritos
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."