News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Add yourself to the Happy Atheist Map

Started by Whitney, August 14, 2006, 08:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alswiader

I apologize before hand because I may or may not be asking something stupid. HOW THE HELL DO I POST MYSELF TO THE MAP? I searched endlessly to find a button that says " post here" or something, but I must be blind. Is this map for secret members? Am I missing something? Am I suppose to know something that isn't clearly defined. 'elp!

Whitney

I updated the OP with instructions on how the edit the map since those keep on getting buried in the thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=178&p=3035#p3035

proudfootz

I think I have successfully located myself on the map. Nobody yet registered to my town.

Melmoth

I've added myself, or a place where I can commonly be found. Brandon Hill is a good place for BBQs., and to generally hang out with friends if you're too cheap to go to a pub.
"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.

Bananita

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Too Few Lions

Just added myself, nice map. Saw there's some brave soul in Saudi Arabia on the map, I wouldn't want to try being an atheist out there!

Sweetdeath

Well, I live in NyC/Manhattan, at the end of central park, if anyone's around that area. XD haha
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

The Black Jester

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 27, 2011, 02:40:07 AM
Well, I live in NyC/Manhattan, at the end of central park, if anyone's around that area. XD haha

Yep.  I'm a Manhattanite as well.  Upper East Side...so not very near your 'hood, but at least in the same city.
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com

Willow

I got this to work for me at last.
I noticed a few people are all at sea.

bicycle

Google seems to know where everything is..

Shaarad

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

MinnesotaMike

I have also added myself to the map. Looks like the closest registered users are quite a ways away...
Absence of knowledge is not reason for faith.

I'm infallible (if I'm not mistaken)

Tank

Quote from: MinnesotaMike on July 28, 2011, 09:11:50 PM
I have also added myself to the map. Looks like the closest registered users are quite a ways away...
Big place the USA, so I'm told!